How to Evaluate CRM Software
In order to evaluate the right CRM software for your company you have to consider the following criteria:
- Size of your company
- Number of employees
- Annual Revenue
- Number of existing customers
- Number of prospective customers in pipeline
- Number of Sales staff
The factors listed above will help you determine whether your company requires Free version, Basic, or advanced version of the following features:
- An advanced version of this feature would be helpful in case your sales depends on heavy marketing and you don’t have sufficient number of employees to support this.
- A basic version of this feature will be required if your company deals with fewer prospective and existing customers
- Small Businesses can start with a free version of this feature and upgrade to a basic or advanced version based on growth in customer database and revenue
- An Advanced version of this feature is required when you have a large number of prospective customers in your pipeline. This is also useful when you have a high number of sales staff assigned to different products, services or geographies.
- Free Lead management in CRM can be used if you are a small business and then upgrade to a basic or advanced version based on growth in customer base and revenue
- Opportunity Management Module is necessary for businesses which have a small number of prospects but a long sales cycle.
- Advanced Account Management Module is necessary in case of companies having a large number of existing customers requiring support an having sufficient opportunity to re-sell, cross-sell and up-sell your products and services.